Home Islam WebCast Forum Articles MultiMedia eCards

Islamic Library Quran Hadith Bible

Be notified of: Free Islamic GIFTS ! Islamic Competitions ! Special Islamic Promotions ! New Videos/Books/Articles/Etc And Much Much More !

Forum Conduct GuidelinesConduct Guidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Profiles Of Islamic Mentors

Free gift for all new members. Register/log in to receive your free gift

Is Harun Yahya suspicious?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kareemabdullah

Muslim

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Is Harun Yahya suspicious? Reply with quote

Here is a link to a bilal phillips talk where he says Harun Yahya is telling some lies and that he has a hidden agenda, can anyone help on this subject, anyone who has his books please can you look if it indeed says what Bilal says. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPSv6fRR4wc
Suleman

Muslim

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aslaamolaikum akhi

I can't confirm this.. however, my Turkish friend said he claimed to be the mehdi or something.. and he only used to teach rich kids and they are the ones who fund him.

Wa'Salaam

Last edited by Suleman on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
kareemabdullah

Muslim

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jazak Allah

I will watch out for him, he has done great works on evolution and communism and other religions so I will continue to read them, but will be careful

Salaam
Suleman

Muslim

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wa'Salaam.

I agree brother he has done some very good work, however 'my friend said' that some of his work is dodgy so becareful eg, those concerning religion.

Wa'Salaam
thosa

Muslim

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't listen to those rumours, they're baseless.

Harun Yahya is a person of Allah, he would not dare to be so arrogant to claim himself the Mahdi. He's a true servant of Allah, and all he's doing is helping others gain insight to Islam.

He wants to get rid of ignorance.
kareemabdullah

Muslim

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insha Allah, I really hope that is the case, he surely would have said in public that he is the mahdi, also I can't remember reading him say anywhere that anyone who thinks ALLAH is above his creation are fools.

Insha Allah these are baseless comments by Bilal Phillips
Suleman

Muslim

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aslaamolaikum.

Interesting website, i havn't read it all however seems to clear up the mehdi claims.. maybe it was false lies but please look into it more inshallah.

http://members.tripod.com/saif_w/interesting_articles/who_is_harun_yahya.htm

Wa'Salaam
kareemabdullah

Muslim

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jazak ALLAH
Kamaljit Ballrash

Non-muslim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Harun Yahya suspicious? Of whom and for what, I don't know. That's something you'll have to ask him...

You want to know if you should be suspicious of Harun Yahya? Well, let's put it this way... I wouldn't leave him alone with my wife and kids.

His real name is Adrian Oktar and he is widely reported as having been arrested for multiple scandals including drug possession, prostitution and other types of organised crime.

Legend has it, he persuaded Turkish authorities to block certain websites on the basis of blasphemy. As it happens, sites which expose Harun Yahya's use of false evidence in his written attack on the science of evolution.

It is not clear if Adrian Oktar has written all of his own books but some people point out the possibility he has used ghost writers to pen works under his name.

In the last twenty years, he seems to have had more than any man's fair share of brushes with law enforcement and borne allegations for a number of very heinous crimes and for making serious threats; some of which he has actually been found guilty and convicted of.

The subjects of 'his writings' often involve the pontification of unproven conspiracy theories and the use of false 'scientific' claims. Presumably in order to gain muslim support, whilst taking advantage of some peoples' tendency to believe unfounded superstitions.

I have read several of his short books, which are offered free to the public. I can honestly say, I have never before encountered so much absurdity and pontificating rubbish all coming from one person.

If Oktar is not a scientific ignoramus, (and it would appear so) then he is surely hoping to pull the wool over the eyes of less critical thinkers either for the attainment of his own glory or perhaps some other ulterior motive. Either way, it's not looking good.

In every instance of arrest and suspicion of crimes - naturally, Oktar has protested his innocence and some people might assume he has been 'framed' but it raises the question of how one man can have so many serious and well documented indictments surrounding his name.

Last edited by Kamaljit Ballrash on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:02 am; edited 12 times in total
Arjumand

Muslim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read his work and the claims that he calls himself mahdi wrong...nowhere did he say that http://forum.challengeyoursoul.com/forum/topic1118.html#13067o...
please chek out the thread..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Islamic Forum Index -> General Talk All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1