Home Islam WebCast Forum Articles MultiMedia eCards

Islamic Library Quran Hadith Bible

Be notified of: Free Islamic GIFTS ! Islamic Competitions ! Special Islamic Promotions ! New Videos/Books/Articles/Etc And Much Much More !

Forum Conduct GuidelinesConduct Guidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Profiles Of Islamic Mentors

Free gift for all new members. Register/log in to receive your free gift

Cure From Black Magic, Jinn & Illness

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
safah

Muslim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Cure From Black Magic, Jinn & Illness Reply with quote

Cure From Black Magic, Jinn & Illness

By Shaykh Muhammad Saleem Dhorat hafizahullah

In recent times, people distressed with ailments - internal and external - have resorted to people who cure through ta'weez and, in some cases, through the agency of jinn (or mu'akkal as some call it). I do not intend to go into the depth of the evils that lie within this institution, but would sincerely request readers to take note of the following points with a fair mind and without being biased so that we may be saved from the deceit of Shaytan which is hidden in the form of pious saintly people who claim to have supernatural powers to cure illnesses and solve problems.

1. Illnesses, problems, calamities, quarrels are natural for humans, and one should look for remedy and solution through lawful means. One should not, without any endeavour, assume the problem or illness to be through black magic or an outside effect. Refer to the doctors and have it treated.

2. If one is suffering from anxiety and depression, and cannot find peace of mind, then he/she should check his/her life and see where the Commands of Allah and His Rasool sallallahu alayhi wasallam are being violated. Come nearer to Allah through His Remembrance, for that is where the contentment of heart and peace of mind lies. In the Remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction. (Al Qur’aan 13:28)

3. The knowledge of the unseen is an Attribute of Allah the Almighty Only. None in the heavens and on earth knows the unseen except Allah. Many of these "so called" healers claim to know many things of the unseen, and to believe such people could lead one to kufr. Rasoolullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam has said, "One who resorts to an arraf (fortune-teller) and asks him about anything, Salaah will not be accepted from him for forty days." (Muslim) Rasoolullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam has also said, "One who resorts to a kahin (soothsayer/claimant to the knowledge of the unseen) and believes him in what he says, has rejected that which has been sent down to Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam."

4. Those who violate the law of Allah cannot be pious. A Walee (Friend) of Allah is one who abstains from disobedience to Allah. Those who touch women, who treat women without any veil or partition, who sit with women in solitude i.e. without a male mahram, how can they possibly be the Friends of Allah. Do not be deceived, friends. 5. In case of doubt, contact your local ulama or those who have been known to you for years for their taqwa, piety and reliability. insha'allah, their guidance will save you from going into the wrong hands.

NOW TO SAFEGUARD YOURSELF FROM BLACK-MAGIC

Allah ta'ala, through his Infinite Mercy, has taught His Servants such du'a and recitation which does not only cure, but saves them from the evil effects of black-magic, jinn, etc.: 1. After completing fardh Salat, recite the masnoon waza’if and thereafter ayatul kursi.

Note: Ayatul kursi is a verse from Soorah Baqarah starting Allahu laa'ilaaha illaa huwal... (Al Qur’aan 2:255)

2. Before going to Sleep, read Ayatul kursi. Rasoolullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam has said, "Whoever recites Ayatul kursi at night, a protector (angel) from Allah continually safeguards him and Shaytaan will not come near him until morning."(Bukhari)

3. Read Soorah lkhlas, Soorah Falaq and Soorah Nas after every fardh Salaat. (Read them thrice after the Fair and Maghrib Salat).

4. Before going to sleep, read the last two verses of Soorah Baqarah. Rasoolullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam has said, "Whoever recites the last two verses of Soorah Al Baqarah at night, they will be sufficient for him. " (They will save him from Shaytaan and other misfortunes). (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmizi, Aboo Dawood, Nasaee, Ibne Majah)

5. Read the following du’a in abundance:

A'oozu bikalimaatil'laahit taam'maati min shar'ri maa khalaq

Translation: I seek refuge in all the Perfect Words Of Allah from the mischief of His Creations. (Muslim, Tirmizi, Ibne Majah)

6. Read the following du'a at the beginning of the day and night:

Bismil'laahil lazi laa yadhur'ru ma'a ismihi shay'un fil ardhi walaa fis samaa'i wahuwas samee'ul 'aleem

Translation: In the Name of Allah with Whose Name nothing can cause harm in the earth and the heaven. And He is All Hearing, All Knowing. (Aboo Dawood, Tirmizi, Ibne Maiah, Hakim)

The above mentioned prayers will, insha'allah, prevent the evil effects of black-magic and other outside effects. These are measures derived directly from the teaching of the Messenger of Allah sallallahu alayhi wasallam and, if recited regularly, with sincerity, yaqeen and Trust in Allah, then one will never complain of evil-effects.

REMEDY FOR ILLNESSES

Regular recitation of the above mentioned is also effective in removing evil effects. Along with these azkar, turn to Allah, repent sincerely and beseech Him. After all, it is He Only that brings cure to every illness and solution to every problem. The following du'a are also effective for cure:

Allaahumma rabban naas, azhibil ba's, ishfi antas shaafi, laa shifaa’a illaa shifaa’uk, shifaa’an laa yughaadiru suqman

Translation: 0 Allah 0 the Lord Of the people! Remove the pain. Grant cure, You are the Curer. There is no cure except Your Cure. Grant such a cure that leaves no sickness. (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmizi, ibne Majah)

Bismillaahi arqeeka, min kulli shay'in yu'zeeka, wa min sharri kulli nafsin aw 'aynin haasidin, allaahu yashfeeka, bismillaahi arqeeka.

Translation:In The Name of Allah I make damm (blow) upon you from everything which harms you and from the evil ofevery person or jealous eye. May Allah grant you cure. In The Name of Allah I make damm (blow) on you. (Muslim, Ibne Majah)

Once again, remember that those people who violate the laws of Allah, cannot be saintly persons. Seek guidance from ulama who are known to you. Insha’allah, you will not go wrong. May Allah safeguard all Muslims from calamities; may He safeguard their Deen; may He give them the correct understanding of Deen; may He keep them away from every action which is contrary to the teachings of Islam and which brings the Displeasure of Allah. Ameen.
amel_soname

Muslim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: SYMPTONS OF BLACK MAGIC; Reply with quote

asslam o alkum
friend now i am going to tell you the symptoms of black magic.
if you have any of these symptons then you are also suffering from black magic.
1) if some one sees motion or urine in his dream or see himself in bathroom or with the motion attached to his body, see himself/herself in unhygenic condition.
2) headache.
3) the whole body is in pain.
4) the one wishes or wants to have sex.
5) back-ache or has pain in kidneys
6) smelly fats.
7) feels like the body is on fire.
8) the whole body remains hot and so does the mouth.
9) eyes remain red and feels irritation in eyes.
10) you feel to go to the bathroom after a little while for urine and motion.
11) fast heat beats.
12) diffuculty in breathing and have chest pain.
13) become irritant.
14) face complexion changes and becomes darker day by day. the more worse the magic is the more your complexion will become darker.
15) feel pain in stomach and you will be having diarrhea like stiuation.
16) pimples appear on the face.
17) face becomes terrible no attraction left in the face.
18) feeling anxiety.
19) becomes impatient.
20) you have all the happiness in life but still you don’t feel happy.
21) what ever you eat you feel hungry again in about an hour and a half.
22) you don’t wish to offer prayer and day by day you go away from religion.
23) alwayz you have throat problem and the voice qulaity is also affected.
24) get scared in dreams. sometimes sees snakes, spiders, lizards, and cockroches in dream.
25) you have fear in your heart.
26) feels like some one injecting pins in body.
27) get pain in stomach and feel nausia.
28) become lazy. and sleep for longer durations.
29) you forget where you put things and spend rest of the day in finding. in money transactions give more money.
30) starts hating your self.
31 - seeing blue or pink dots or seeing funny lines
32 - feeling tired without any reason
33 - by reading or hearing the quran do you get pain in your body
34 - feeling sick and hot
35 - always having a erection
36-
37 - hands and feet turn swollen
38 - spots on the head
39 - strong smell in your urine
40 - when you cook a lot does a bad smell come
41 - body feels cold
42 - pain in the feet
43 - seeing dogs and dead people as well as ants in your dream
44 - going skinny day by day
45 - taking medicine which works at the beginning then starts giving you more problems
46 - seeing a women and man having sex meaning a wet dream
47 - body head and shoulders feeling heavy
48 - getting marks on your body
49 - body feels weak for no reason
50 - feeling dizzy and blacked out
51 - getting red spots on the body
52 - on hearing the azan you run away and you hate the azan
different types of magic has different symptions. but the one i wrote before are also present. now this is upon the magician what sort of pain he wants to give to the vicitim. for example if magician wants to make some girl disrespectful in society and wants to make her parents ashamed in society. then he will do that kind of magic that increses her sex apeal and then starts controlling her mind with his magic. he will do such magic that makes her heart willing to do sex. he will make her body hot so that she becomes hot. he will do such magic that makes her stop thinking then do this that she will be away from offering prayers and quran because offering prayers and reciting quran breaks magic.
this is the magic of sex this is mainly done coz of jealousy, in this kind of situation the girls mind stops working the only thought she has in mind is having sex and she doesn’t know what is happening with her she alwayz thinks about this and atlast she does this with someone. this is the magic of sex.
many people said this quran cant break magic and they think only another reverse magic can stop it. if someones magic is not breaking then there must be a reason behind this and that is also not compulsulory that every kind of magic can break only by reciting 4 qul. doctors don’t use same/one medicines to cure different diseses same is in this case we need to find the symptons and then find out what kind of magic has been cast on the victim. different surahs are used to cut different magics each surah has its own uses 4 qul not alwayz cut each type of magic.
remember me in your prayers.
allah hafiz
amel soname
amel_soname

Muslim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: The signs of a magician Reply with quote

AS SALAMU ALLAIQUM

Following are some of the signs of a magician
1. A magician walks in arrogance and pride.

2. He thinks he's better than the rest.

3. He thinks nobody can compete with him and he is above all.

4. Magicians often talk like this, that when I attack someone, he is destroyed, when I walk by some place, it becomes desolate, any field i cross, turns into ruins, the way a snake bite does not spare anyone, simillarly my bitten does not survive, I stab in the back, and do not come to the front, I never miss a shot, when i get after someone, he fears me and seeks shelter, you will have to ask me for forgivness, you will have to come under my spell, your earnings will be spent by molve mola or the kings.

5. If someone talks about Allah infront of the magician and wants to make him fear Allah, he laughs and says, there is no such thing.

6. The magician does not have any regard for Allah and the Holy book.
7. He feeds on shit and pee.

8. He slays animals without reciting Bismillah.
9. He shows his anger frequently.
10. His eyes remain red mostly.
11. he remains anxious.
12. magician is greedy for money.
13. he drinks.
14. he stares at women often with a bad eye and wants to have them for himself.
15. when a magician talks to someone, and then looks over his head and rolls his eyes, he is actually ordering the jinnat so beware of such a person and avoid him in the future.
16. he stays unclean.
17. he does not keep fast.
18. he recites bad/evil spells
19. he asks somebody his mother's name so that he can easily cast spells on him.

20. a magician asks for some animal and then uses its blood for wrong purposes in the victims body.
21. when a magician is working on someone, he asks him to stay in a dark room where there is no sunlight for some days, because the magic works best in the dark and the sunlight weakens the magic.
22. when a magician is helping someone, he sometimes asks the person not to touch water for some days, because the jin tht he is using is a christain.
23. a magician often visits the graveyard./
24. a magician goes to a new grave often, so that he can capture his hamzad.
If you find any of the above signs in someone and are sure that he is a magician, then dont meet him again and avoid him.
Remember me in your prayers.
AMEL SONAME
amel_soname@yahoo
amel_soname

Muslim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: magic (sihir) mention in quran pak part 1 of 2 Reply with quote

Assalamu allaiqum,
WARNING! In the following verse from the Holy Quran Allah warns all the people about the fire of the hell. So please read these verses

surah araf verse no 36
وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَاسْتَكْبَرُوا عَنْهَا أُولَـٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ ﴿٣٦﴾ (36)
But those who reject Our signs and treat them with arrogance,- they are companions of the Fire, to dwell therein (for ever).
surah al anaam verse no 49
وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا يَمَسُّهُمُ الْعَذَابُ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْسُقُونَ ﴿٤٩﴾ (49)
But those who reject our signs,- them shall punishment touch, for that they ceased not from transgressing.
I humbly request all my muslim brothers and sisters not to deny the existence of magic (sihir , jado), because Allah, the all-knowing, has himself mentioned in the holy book of Quran that magic (sihir , jado), are one of his creations. So there is no room for any doubt. Moreover what are those people trying to prove by denying the existence of magic (sihir , jado), , that they know better than Allah or that Allah has lied in the Holy Quran??
Allah has clearly mentioned about the magic (sihir , jado), in various places in the Holy Quran and a separate chapter, i.e Surah taha and surah falaq has been dedicated to them too. So if a person does not acknowledge their presence, it means that he is going against the Holy Quran and is doing kufr, in other words. I have made a collection of all the verses related to magic (sihir , jado), and mentioned them here along with their translation and if any person has any doubt about these verses/chapters, then I request them to cross check these verses by the Quran that they have in their home so that they can be reaasured about their accuracy.

surah anbiya verse no 3

لَاهِيَةً قُلُوبُهُمْ ۗ وَأَسَرُّوا النَّجْوَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا هَلْ هَـٰذَا إِلَّا بَشَرٌ مِّثْلُكُمْ ۖ أَفَتَأْتُونَ السِّحْرَ وَأَنتُمْ تُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٣﴾ (3)
With their hearts occupied (with evil things). Those who do wrong, conceal their private counsels, (saying): "Is this (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) more than a human being like you? Will you submit to magic while you see it?"

surah saffat verse no 15
وَقَالُوا إِنْ هَـٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿١٥﴾ (15)
And they say: "This is nothing but evident magic!
surah bakara verse no 102

وَاتَّبَعُوا مَا تَتْلُو الشَّيَاطِينُ عَلَىٰ مُلْكِ سُلَيْمَانَ ۖ وَمَا كَفَرَ سُلَيْمَانُ وَلَـٰكِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ كَفَرُوا يُعَلِّمُونَ النَّاسَ السِّحْرَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَى الْمَلَكَيْنِ بِبَابِلَ هَارُوتَ وَمَارُوتَ ۚ وَمَا يُعَلِّمَانِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ فِتْنَةٌ فَلَا تَكْفُرْ ۖ فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنْهُمَا مَا يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَزَوْجِهِ ۚ وَمَا هُم بِضَارِّينَ بِهِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلَا يَنفَعُهُمْ ۚ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمُوا لَمَنِ اشْتَرَاهُ مَا لَهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنْ خَلَاقٍ ۚ وَلَبِئْسَ مَا شَرَوْا بِهِ أَنفُسَهُمْ ۚ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٠٢﴾ (102)
They followed what the Shayatin (devils) gave out (falsely of the magic) in the lifetime of Sulaiman (Solomon). Sulaiman did not disbelieve, but the Shayatin (devils) disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels, Harut and Marut, but neither of these two (angels) taught anyone (such things) till they had said, "We are only for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us)." And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's Leave. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their ownselves, if they but knew.
surah maheda verse no 110
إِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ اذْكُرْ نِعْمَتِي عَلَيْكَ وَعَلَىٰ وَالِدَتِكَ إِذْ أَيَّدتُّكَ بِرُوحِ الْقُدُسِ تُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا ۖ وَإِذْ عَلَّمْتُكَ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَالتَّوْرَاةَ وَالْإِنجِيلَ ۖ وَإِذْ تَخْلُقُ مِنَ الطِّينِ كَهَيْئَةِ الطَّيْرِ بِإِذْنِي فَتَنفُخُ فِيهَا فَتَكُونُ طَيْرًا بِإِذْنِي ۖ وَتُبْرِئُ الْأَكْمَهَ وَالْأَبْرَصَ بِإِذْنِي ۖ وَإِذْ تُخْرِجُ الْمَوْتَىٰ بِإِذْنِي ۖ وَإِذْ كَفَفْتُ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ عَنكَ إِذْ جِئْتَهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْهُمْ إِنْ هَـٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿١١٠﴾ (110)
(Remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection). "O 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibril (Gabriel)] so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and when I taught you writing, Al-Hikmah (the power of understanding), the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel); and when you made out of the clay a figure like that of a bird, by My Permission, and you breathed into it, and it became a bird by My Permission, and you healed those born blind, and the lepers by My Permission, and when you brought forth the dead by My Permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) as you came unto them with clear proofs, and the disbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'"

surah al anaam verse no 7

وَلَوْ نَزَّلْنَا عَلَيْكَ كِتَابًا فِي قِرْطَاسٍ فَلَمَسُوهُ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ لَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِنْ هَـٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٧﴾ (7)
And even if We had sent down unto you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) a Message written on paper so that they could touch it with their hands, the disbelievers would have said: "This is nothing but obvious magic!"
surah araf verse no 109
قَالَ الْمَلَأُ مِن قَوْمِ فِرْعَوْنَ إِنَّ هَـٰذَا لَسَاحِرٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿١٠٩﴾ (109)
Said the Chiefs of the people of Pharaoh: "This is indeed a sorcerer well- versed.
surah araf verse no 112
يَأْتُوكَ بِكُلِّ سَاحِرٍ عَلِيمٍ ﴿١١٢﴾ (112)
And bring up to thee all (our) sorcerers well-versed."

surah araf verse no 113
وَجَاءَ السَّحَرَةُ فِرْعَوْنَ قَالُوا إِنَّ لَنَا لَأَجْرًا إِن كُنَّا نَحْنُ الْغَالِبِينَ ﴿١١٣﴾ (113)
So there came the sorcerers to Pharaoh: They said, "of course we shall have a (suitable) reward if we win!"
surah araf verse no 116
قَالَ أَلْقُوا ۖ فَلَمَّا أَلْقَوْا سَحَرُوا أَعْيُنَ النَّاسِ وَاسْتَرْهَبُوهُمْ وَجَاءُوا بِسِحْرٍ عَظِيمٍ ﴿١١٦﴾ (116)
He [Musa (Moses)] said: "Throw you (first)." So when they threw, they bewitched the eyes of the people, and struck terror into them, and they displayed a great magic

surah araf verse no 120
وَأُلْقِيَ السَّحَرَةُ سَاجِدِينَ ﴿١٢٠﴾ (120)
And the sorcerers fell down prostrate.

surah yonus verse no 77
قَالَ مُوسَىٰ أَتَقُولُونَ لِلْحَقِّ لَمَّا جَاءَكُمْ ۖ أَسِحْرٌ هَـٰذَا وَلَا يُفْلِحُ السَّاحِرُونَ ﴿٧٧﴾ (77)
Said Moses: "Say ye (this) about the truth when it hath (actually) reached you? Is sorcery (like) this? But sorcerers will not prosper."
surah yonus verse no 81
فَلَمَّا أَلْقَوْا قَالَ مُوسَىٰ مَا جِئْتُم بِهِ السِّحْرُ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ سَيُبْطِلُهُ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُصْلِحُ عَمَلَ الْمُفْسِدِينَ ﴿٨١﴾ (81)
When they had had their throw, Moses said: "What ye have brought is sorcery: Allah will surely make it of no effect: for Allah prospereth not the work of those who make mischief.
surah hud verse no 7
وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ وَكَانَ عَرْشُهُ عَلَى الْمَاءِ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ۗ وَلَئِن قُلْتَ إِنَّكُم مَّبْعُوثُونَ مِن بَعْدِ الْمَوْتِ لَيَقُولَنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِنْ هَـٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٧﴾ (7)
He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days - and His Throne was over the waters - that He might try you, which of you is best in conduct. But if thou wert to say to them, "Ye shall indeed be raised up after death", the Unbelievers would be sure to say, "This is nothing but obvious sorcery!"
surah taha verse no 57
قَالَ أَجِئْتَنَا لِتُخْرِجَنَا مِنْ أَرْضِنَا بِسِحْرِكَ يَا مُوسَىٰ ﴿٥٧﴾ (57)
He said: "Hast thou come to drive us out of our land with thy magic, O Moses?
surah taha verse no 58
فَلَنَأْتِيَنَّكَ بِسِحْرٍ مِّثْلِهِ فَاجْعَلْ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكَ مَوْعِدًا لَّا نُخْلِفُهُ نَحْنُ وَلَا أَنتَ مَكَانًا سُوًى ﴿٥٨﴾ (58)
"But we can surely produce magic to match thine! So make a tryst between us and thee, which we shall not fail to keep - neither we nor thou - in a place where both shall have even chances."
surah taha verse no 63
قَالُوا إِنْ هَـٰذَانِ لَسَاحِرَانِ يُرِيدَانِ أَن يُخْرِجَاكُم مِّنْ أَرْضِكُم بِسِحْرِهِمَا وَيَذْهَبَا بِطَرِيقَتِكُمُ الْمُثْلَىٰ ﴿٦٣﴾ (63)
They said: "These two are certainly (expert) magicians: their object is to drive you out from your land with their magic, and to do away with your most cherished institutions
surah taha verse no 66
قَالَ بَلْ أَلْقُوا ۖ فَإِذَا حِبَالُهُمْ وَعِصِيُّهُمْ يُخَيَّلُ إِلَيْهِ مِن سِحْرِهِمْ أَنَّهَا تَسْعَىٰ ﴿٦٦﴾ (66)
He said, "Nay, throw ye first!" Then behold their ropes and their rods-so it seemed to him on account of their magic - began to be in lively motion!
surah taha verse no 69
وَأَلْقِ مَا فِي يَمِينِكَ تَلْقَفْ مَا صَنَعُوا ۖ إِنَّمَا صَنَعُوا كَيْدُ سَاحِرٍ ۖ وَلَا يُفْلِحُ السَّاحِرُ حَيْثُ أَتَىٰ ﴿٦٩﴾ (69)
"Throw that which is in thy right hand: Quickly will it swallow up that which they have faked what they have faked is but a magician's trick: and the magician thrives not, (no matter) where he goes."

amel_soname

Muslim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: magic (sihir) mention in quran pak part 2 of 2 Reply with quote

surah taha verse no 70
فَأُلْقِيَ السَّحَرَةُ سُجَّدًا قَالُوا آمَنَّا بِرَبِّ هَارُونَ وَمُوسَىٰ ﴿٧٠﴾ (70)
So the magicians were thrown down to prostration: they said, "We believe in the Lord of Aaron and Moses".
surah taha verse no 71
قَالَ آمَنتُمْ لَهُ قَبْلَ أَنْ آذَنَ لَكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَكَبِيرُكُمُ الَّذِي عَلَّمَكُمُ السِّحْرَ ۖ فَلَأُقَطِّعَنَّ أَيْدِيَكُمْ وَأَرْجُلَكُم مِّنْ خِلَافٍ وَلَأُصَلِّبَنَّكُمْ فِي جُذُوعِ النَّخْلِ وَلَتَعْلَمُنَّ أَيُّنَا أَشَدُّ عَذَابًا وَأَبْقَىٰ ﴿٧١﴾ (71) (Pharaoh) said: "Believe ye in Him before I give you permission? Surely this must be your leader, who has taught you magic! be sure I will cut off your hands and feet on opposite sides, and I will have you crucified on trunks of palm-trees: so shall ye know for certain, which of us can give the more severe and the more lasting punishment!"
surah taha verse no 73
إِنَّا آمَنَّا بِرَبِّنَا لِيَغْفِرَ لَنَا خَطَايَانَا وَمَا أَكْرَهْتَنَا عَلَيْهِ مِنَ السِّحْرِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرٌ وَأَبْقَىٰ ﴿٧٣﴾ (73)
"For us, we have believed in our Lord: may He forgive us our faults, and the magic to which thou didst compel us: for Allah is Best and Most Abiding."
surah al shuara verse no 49
قَالَ آمَنتُمْ لَهُ قَبْلَ أَنْ آذَنَ لَكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَكَبِيرُكُمُ الَّذِي عَلَّمَكُمُ السِّحْرَ فَلَسَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ۚ لَأُقَطِّعَنَّ أَيْدِيَكُمْ وَأَرْجُلَكُم مِّنْ خِلَافٍ وَلَأُصَلِّبَنَّكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ ﴿٤٩﴾ (49)
Said (Pharaoh): "Believe ye in Him before I give you permission? surely he is your leader, who has taught you sorcery! but soon shall ye know! Be sure I will cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and I will cause you all to die on the cross!"
surah qasas verse no 36
فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُم مُّوسَىٰ بِآيَاتِنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالُوا مَا هَـٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُّفْتَرًى وَمَا سَمِعْنَا بِهَـٰذَا فِي آبَائِنَا الْأَوَّلِينَ ﴿٣٦﴾ (36)
When Moses came to them with Our clear signs, they said: "This is nothing but sorcery faked up: never did we head the like among our fathers of old!"
surah qasas verse no 48
فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمُ الْحَقُّ مِنْ عِندِنَا قَالُوا لَوْلَا أُوتِيَ مِثْلَ مَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ ۚ أَوَلَمْ يَكْفُرُوا بِمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ قَالُوا سِحْرَانِ تَظَاهَرَا وَقَالُوا إِنَّا بِكُلٍّ كَافِرُونَ ﴿٤٨﴾ (48) But (now), when the Truth has come to them from Ourselves, they say, "Why are not (Signs) sent to him, like those which were sent to Moses?" Do they not then reject (the Signs) which were formerly sent to Moses? They say: "Two kinds of sorcery, each assisting the other!" And they say: "For us, we reject all (such things)!"
surah saba verse no 43
وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالُوا مَا هَـٰذَا إِلَّا رَجُلٌ يُرِيدُ أَن يَصُدَّكُمْ عَمَّا كَانَ يَعْبُدُ آبَاؤُكُمْ وَقَالُوا مَا هَـٰذَا إِلَّا إِفْكٌ مُّفْتَرًى ۚ وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِلْحَقِّ لَمَّا جَاءَهُمْ إِنْ هَـٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٤٣﴾ (43) When Our Clear Signs are rehearsed to them, they say, "This is only a man who wishes to hinder you from the (worship) which your fathers practised." And they say, "This is only a falsehood invented!" and the Unbelievers say of the Truth when it comes to them, "This is nothing but evident magic!"
surah az zukhruf verse no 30
وَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمُ الْحَقُّ قَالُوا هَـٰذَا سِحْرٌ وَإِنَّا بِهِ كَافِرُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ (30)
But when the Truth came to them, they said: "This is sorcery, and we do reject it."
surah al ahqaf verse no 7
وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِلْحَقِّ لَمَّا جَاءَهُمْ هَـٰذَا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٧﴾ (7)
When Our Clear Signs are rehearsed to them, the Unbelievers say, of the Truth when it comes to them: "This is evident sorcery!"
surah at tur verse no 15
أَفَسِحْرٌ هَـٰذَا أَمْ أَنتُمْ لَا تُبْصِرُونَ ﴿١٥﴾ (15) ) Is this magic, or do you not see?
surah as saff verse no 6
وَإِذْ قَالَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ إِنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ إِلَيْكُم مُّصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيَّ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَمُبَشِّرًا بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسْمُهُ أَحْمَدُ ۖ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا هَـٰذَا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٦﴾ (6)
And (remember) when 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you, confirming the Taurat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad. But when he (Ahmad i.e. Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."
surah muddathir verse no 24
فَقَالَ إِنْ هَـٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ يُؤْثَرُ ﴿٢٤﴾ (24)
Then he said: "This is nothing but magic from that of old,
surah falak verse no 4
وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ ﴿٤﴾ (4)
And from the evil of those who blow on knots,
do remember me in your prayer
amel soname
amel_soname@yahoo

amel_soname

Muslim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Types of Black Magic and their detail Reply with quote

AS SALAMU ALLAIQUM

Following are the types of black magic
a complete amil and magician can do almost anything with the help of his black magic art, except for escaping death and bringing the dead back to life.
Following are the types.

1. seperation between husband and wife. with this he can break a home and destroy somebody's married happy life.
2. Wife hating her husband upon seeing his face. in this type of magic, when a wife looks at her husband she feels angry and thus they both live a miserable life.
3. having a headache all the time. this too is a sign of magic and the victim feels pain in the head all the time.
4. having throat infection all the time. one feels pain and cant speak, the voice seems to have stopped in the throat.
5. difficulty in breathing. it is a type of sifly magic. one cant breath easily. he feels suffocation.
6. making someone deaf. he cant hear things. and he feels pain in his ears.
7. women get periods before the proper time and she cant get close to her husband. this too is done through magic.
8. pain in the entire body. there is pain in the whole body and sometimes its too much in both the legs or in the backbone. one feels its weakness but its magic.
9. making someone blind. a magician can make one blind with magic and his sight is lost.
10. pain in the teeth and decay in the teeth and blood from the teeth. this too is done with magic.
11. making the heart beat faster than it should be. the heart beat is made faster with magic. one feels its some disease but its not.
12. one remains sick all the time. having fever. and remains weak.
13. head spinning. it too is done through magic. one is made dizzy.
14. one loses his memory. he cant remember anything for long.
15. the brain does not work properly. one wants to do one thing and something else is done. his brain does not work properly.
16. one does not feel like doing anything. his heart wants to run away from things. he does not take interest in his work.
17. making astray. someone is made astray and derailed.
18. making one habitual of smoking cigerette and hash.
19. making one habitual of drinking.
20. making one long for having sex. or making one enter into prostitution.
21. making one hate religion, and the holy book and the creator.
22. making one dreamless.
23. making a woman a prostitute.
24. giving stomach aches.
25. giving acidity and pain in the chest.
26. creating problem in the liver. Liver is an important organ in the human body, so some people when they want to destroy someone will cast spells on that victim to harm his liver.
27. The wife sees the husband’s face as swine or a dog, he appears to her as a swine or a dog. This too is done with the help of magic to create problems in someone’s life.
28. Making a man gay. A man cannot get physically involved with anyone when this spell is cast upon him because he becomes useless.
29. Magic using voodoo dolls. This too is a very harmful form of magic. And the victims doll is made and pins are stick into it and the spell is cast upon it.
30. Children weaken and die. In this type of magic, the child becomes severly weak and then his condition deteriorates day by day and then eventually dies.
31. A woman loses her child during pregnancy. The child is killed inside the womb befor he is born. This too can be done using black magic.
32. Making the cattle sick using magic. Magic on animals.
33. The animals don’t give milk and remain sick. This too is done using black magic.
34. Men start hating women. A husband is made to hate his wife.
35. Girls don’t get proposals anymore. In this type of magic, the girl that this magic is cast upon, does not get any proposals for marriage.
36. Pain in the bones and joints. Arthritis.
37. a woman is made to hate men and she does not feel like getting close to them, as in sex with her husband, she does not like it.
38. Making the face look ugly. A woman is made to look ugly and people think she looks like a whitch.
39. Making a woman infertile. In this magic a woman is made infertile and she cant have any children.
40. Making the rizq/earnings less. A person is financially made weak.
41. Destroying someone’s home. Disturbing the peace of somebody’s home and leaving it all destroyed and messed up.
42. making someone suffer from an incurable disease.
43. disgracing a woman in her husband’s eyes.
44. Making a husband suspect his wife. This creates problems in their life.
45. Snatching someone’s job or disgracing him and lowering his position.
46. Getting a woman divorced.
47. Making the rich into poor. A rich person’s riches are taken away with black magic.
48. making someone live in exile.
49. Making someone full of anger. With this magic a person remains angry all the time.
50. women feel pain in ribs and chest.
51. OKDAM zikar, it is that type of magic which when going to someone’s home for a proposal, it is cast upon them and the girl’s family then keep talking about the boy’s family for months.
52. making someone fall in love.
53. putting fear of the unknown in someone’s heart.
54.Khamol magic. Making someone weak and lazy. That he doesn’t feel like doing anything.
55. MIRGI fits. Epilepsy. A person is made to suffer Epilepsy.
56. magic with which a person is made to suffer LAQWA. Bell’s palsy.
57. Seher AL MAFLOJ, paralysis. A person is made paralyzed, either in some parts of the body or all over.
58. Seher Kabos. One feels sleepy all the time.
59. head spinning and feeling dizzy and blackout in front of the eyes.
60. Stopping nikkah for someone. Bandish of nikkah. It is cast right at the time of nikkah.
61. Surat anzal. A man is faced with this problem and he does not get cured.
62. Periods are stopped, menopause even before its time.
63. Magic of insanity. A person is made completely insane. He does not remain in his senses.
64. masan is that type of magic which is cast upon kids. In this type of magic, the ash left from the burnt hindu dead bodies is put in some food for kids to eat.

AMEL SONAME
(AMEL_SONAME@YAHOO)
amel_soname

Muslim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Breaking black magic with the help of Quran Reply with quote

Breaking black magic with the help of Quran

AS SALAMU ALLAIQUM

If someone is suffering from “black magic” or some amel or magician has told him so, or he has been told about it in his dream, so he should do as follows:

This spell is to be performed by the victim of the magic himself.
First of all, recite darood 3 times, and then recite sura-e-yasin’s following verses, i.e., 8 to 9.
إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا فِي أَعْنَاقِهِمْ أَغْلَالًا فَهِيَ إِلَى الْأَذْقَانِ فَهُم مُّقْمَحُونَ ﴿٨﴾
وَجَعَلْنَا مِن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ سَدًّا وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ سَدًّا فَأَغْشَيْنَاهُمْ فَهُمْ لَا يُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٩﴾
Recite them 41 times and in the end recite darood 3 times, and then blow it on your hands and then rub your hands over your whole body. Inshallah you will be cured in 11 days. This process is to be performed after “Fajir” prayer, for 11 days, continuously. If there is a break in the process, then do it after “zuhar” prayer.

AMEL SONAME
(AMEL_SONAME@YAHOO)
amel_soname

Muslim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: With the help of Quranic verses, getting someone rid of jinn Reply with quote

With the help of Quranic verses, getting someone rid of jinnat’s custody

AS SALAMU ALLAIQUM

If someone is being controlled by the jinn, and he believes that it is the case with him, because it often happens that when such a person is brought near some amal to rid him of jinnat, the jinnat hide at that moment so they cannot be scared away. And the aamil think that there is nothing wrong with him, and then the person has to go to doctors and he gets tired of trying to find a cure for himself. Such a person should do as follows:

Recite darood 11 times, and then 11 times sura-e-nas and then 11 times darood, and repeat this after every namaz/prayer. Keep doing this till the jinn leave the person alone. And even after the person rids himself of the jinn, he should keep repeating this process because the jinn may come back. He may also recite ‘ayat-ul-kursi” with it. If the person feels that the jinn are apparent, then he may consult some amil, otherwise he can continue this recitation.

AMEL SONAME
AMEL_SONAME@YAHOO
amel_soname

Muslim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: black magic reversal spell with the help of quran Reply with quote

black magic reversal spell with the help of quran
AS SALAMU ALLAIQUM

If someone is under black magic, and he wants to reverse the spell so that it affects the person who has cast it on him, so he can do this with the help of the quranic verses.
One important thing to note here is that, if someone has got a talisman from the magician for this spell, then you can use the reversal spell, otherwise, if the magician himself has done this spell on you then dont do this reversal spell. because you cannot defeat the magician yourself.
If you try it and you dont know much about it, then you will suffer at the hands of the magician. because the magician has jinnat and they help him.
If you reverse the spell on the magician then he will order the jinnat to again reverse the spell on you. because he will know what you are doing.
The magician has the help of the king of jinnat and a lot of other jinnat who help him and are at his service.they can reverse any spell 24 hours all the time. even if you bring a lot of other people and try to reverse the spell, you wont be able to harm the magician because he has 1000s of jinnat to help him. and they also have an alim jin who teaches them all kinds of magical spells. he has solutions to all kinds of reversal spells. thats why be causious while doing this spell.
if its some simple magician, and he does not have any jinn then you can do this reversal spell yourself. but if he has arvah and jinnat then it is difficult and risky for you. and in that case you will also lose your money. and then you will be looking for treatement everywhere. if this black magical spell was cast upon you by some woman or man through some taveez/talisman then you can try the reversal spell and keep in mind and say that if its through some woman or man, then i cast this reversal spell, otherwise i dont.

3 times darood, then sura abas(as much as you can recite) again darood 3 times in the end. and then say that, whoever has cast black magical spell on me, it should all go back to him/her and should all affect him/her and should stay with them.

remember me in your prayers.

AMEL SONAME
AMEL_SONAME@YAHOO
amel_soname

Muslim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Breaking Black magic for separation with the help of Quran Reply with quote

Breaking Black magic for separation with the help of Quran
AS SALAMU ALLAIQUM

Magic of separation is that magic which creates separation and hatered between any two people and then no hopes of their union is left behind. It creates such intense hatered in the hearts of two people for each other that other people just wonder how it is possible for the two loving people who had so much regard and love for each other to be such worse enemies and to hate each other to this extent.

It has the following signs.
1. mother and son, or father and son, or father and daughter, mother and daughter, they become each others enemies.
2. Creating hatered between Two brothers or sisters, or brothers and sisters
3. creating hatered between two friends who probably are partners in business, or between mother and father or close relatives.
4. creating separation between a husband and wife.
Allah has mentioned in the holy quraan about the people who create separation between a husband and wife. That there are people who have learnt such black art of separating wife and husband.

Even the Holy Prophet PBUH has said that the shaytan likes that worker of his, who creates separation between husband and wife.
Its symptoms are as follows.
The love is suddenly faded and gives way to hatered. And misunderstandings are created for no reason at all. One starts suspecting the other.
Even a small matter is made into a huge big issue. And making an ego problem out of it.
The wife does not like her husband and keeps away from him and they may even fight and abuse or curse.
This kind of magic is cast on the victims clothes. Or it may be cast on something else and dig deep into their way. Or it is dug deep into some non-believer’s grave.
Or food stuff that has magic cast on them is fed to the victim.
Following is the procedure for breaking this magic. It is only for muslims to follow.
recite the following sura and blow it on the victims separately.
1. sura-e-fatiha with bismilla 41 times
2. sura-e-baqara, first 5 ayat 7 times.
3. ayat-ul-kursi 1 time
4. sura-e-baqara ayat 284 to 285, 7 times
5. sura-e-araf ayat 54 to 56 , 7 times
6. sura-e-tauba ayat 69, 41 times
7. sura-e-rehman ayat 33 to 36, 21 times
8. sura-e-jin ayat 1 to 9, 11 times
9 sura-e-ikhlas, sura-e-falak, sura-e-nas , 11 times
10. darood 21 times before and after all this
and blow it on water and give it to them for drinking.
those who have been affected with this magic, ask them to keep reciting astaghfirullaha rabbi min qull-i-zamnbin and la haola wala quwata illa bila

Take water in some pot everyday and recite (surah mouse 3) 11 times and ali 41 times and blow it on the water and wash your face in a clean place with that water so that the water is not wasted and thrown in a drain or bathroom. And also wet your chest and head with this water thoroughly and inshallah the magic will be broken within 40 days.

A simpke amel can break magic easily, because he gives zakat of the verses so that’s why he can easily break the spells. I can very easily break the spells in about 4 to 5 hours because I pay zakat of Rs 125000 for the verses and I have by the grace of Allah enough power to break the magical spells. And I also have other forces that help me in breaking the magic. But it also depends on the amel how much talent he has got.
amel soname
amel_soname@yahoo
Khurram

Muslim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assalam aleikum,

Brother, what is your source(s) for the above posts ?

Some of the statements doesn't seem "logical" (the best word I can think of).

Waleikum salam
hafsa26

Muslim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

assalamualaikum.........i would like to know about the aashiq jinns.... one f my frend is having aashiq jinn on her...what should be the verses of quran be recited....and even relevant hadith........
swaseem1984

Muslim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: plz suggest me we r in a big trouble Reply with quote

Assalam o Alaikum
i m a married muslim woman. i have 2 brothers one is mentally retarted and my younger brother is government servant. we liv in Pakistan(Rawalpindi). sombody casts black spell on my younger brother. we r Ahl-e-sunnat but wen black spell comes in power, my brother shout Ya Ali Madad. then my father recite surah's after this situation my brother swets alot. we r consulting wd Ulamas also using taveez but i dont knw wen it will b ended. waiting 4 ur true and sincere suggession. i want somthing 2 read 4 my brother. 4 the time being i m in china and he is in Pakistan.
May Allah Protect every muslim 4m such harms. Amin. no one knws who is close 2 Allah Taala but 4 the sake of Allah i request all the members of Islamic forum 2 Pray 4 my brother. Allah will Insha Allah help u if u will pray 4 my brother this is dua 4m a sister. I m in 2 much pain bcoz i lov my brother alot....... Allah is watching my tears
brandonprice505

Non-muslim

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: magic (sihir) mention in quran pak part 2 of 2 Reply with quote

amel_soname wrote:
surah taha verse no 70
فَأُلْقِيَ السَّحَرَةُ سُجَّدًا قَالُوا آمَنَّا بِرَبِّ هَارُونَ وَمُوسَىٰ ﴿٧٠﴾ (70)
So the magicians were thrown down to prostration: they said, "We believe in the Lord of Aaron and Moses".
surah taha verse no 71
قَالَ آمَنتُمْ لَهُ قَبْلَ أَنْ آذَنَ لَكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَكَبِيرُكُمُ الَّذِي عَلَّمَكُمُ السِّحْرَ ۖ فَلَأُقَطِّعَنَّ أَيْدِيَكُمْ وَأَرْجُلَكُم مِّنْ خِلَافٍ وَلَأُصَلِّبَنَّكُمْ فِي جُذُوعِ النَّخْلِ وَلَتَعْلَمُنَّ أَيُّنَا أَشَدُّ عَذَابًا وَأَبْقَىٰ ﴿٧١﴾ (71) (Pharaoh) said: "Believe ye in Him before I give you permission? Surely this must be your leader, who has taught you magic! be sure I will cut off your hands and feet on opposite sides, and I will have you crucified on trunks of palm-trees: so shall ye know for certain, which of us can give the more severe and the more lasting punishment!"
surah taha verse no 73
إِنَّا آمَنَّا بِرَبِّنَا لِيَغْفِرَ لَنَا خَطَايَانَا وَمَا أَكْرَهْتَنَا عَلَيْهِ مِنَ السِّحْرِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرٌ وَأَبْقَىٰ ﴿٧٣﴾ (73)
"For us, we have believed in our Lord: may He forgive us our faults, and the magic to which thou didst compel us: for Allah is Best and Most Abiding."
surah al shuara verse no 49
قَالَ آمَنتُمْ لَهُ قَبْلَ أَنْ آذَنَ لَكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَكَبِيرُكُمُ الَّذِي عَلَّمَكُمُ السِّحْرَ فَلَسَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ۚ لَأُقَطِّعَنَّ أَيْدِيَكُمْ وَأَرْجُلَكُم مِّنْ خِلَافٍ وَلَأُصَلِّبَنَّكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ ﴿٤٩﴾ (49)
Said (Pharaoh): "Believe ye in Him before I give you permission? surely he is your leader, who has taught you sorcery! but soon shall ye know! Be sure I will cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and I will cause you all to die on the cross!"
surah qasas verse no 36
فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُم مُّوسَىٰ بِآيَاتِنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالُوا مَا هَـٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُّفْتَرًى وَمَا سَمِعْنَا بِهَـٰذَا فِي آبَائِنَا الْأَوَّلِينَ ﴿٣٦﴾ (36)
When Moses came to them with Our clear signs, they said: "This is nothing but sorcery faked up: never did we head the like among our fathers of old!"
surah qasas verse no 48
فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمُ الْحَقُّ مِنْ عِندِنَا قَالُوا لَوْلَا أُوتِيَ مِثْلَ مَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ ۚ أَوَلَمْ يَكْفُرُوا بِمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ قَالُوا سِحْرَانِ تَظَاهَرَا وَقَالُوا إِنَّا بِكُلٍّ كَافِرُونَ ﴿٤٨﴾ (48) But (now), when the Truth has come to them from Ourselves, they say, "Why are not (Signs) sent to him, like those which were sent to Moses?" Do they not then reject (the Signs) which were formerly sent to Moses? They say: "Two kinds of sorcery, each assisting the other!" And they say: "For us, we reject all (such things)!"
surah saba verse no 43
وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالُوا مَا هَـٰذَا إِلَّا رَجُلٌ يُرِيدُ أَن يَصُدَّكُمْ عَمَّا كَانَ يَعْبُدُ آبَاؤُكُمْ وَقَالُوا مَا هَـٰذَا إِلَّا إِفْكٌ مُّفْتَرًى ۚ وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِلْحَقِّ لَمَّا جَاءَهُمْ إِنْ هَـٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٤٣﴾ (43) When Our Clear Signs are rehearsed to them, they say, "This is only a man who wishes to hinder you from the (worship) which your fathers practised." And they say, "This is only a falsehood invented!" and the Unbelievers say of the Truth when it comes to them, "This is nothing but evident magic!"
surah az zukhruf verse no 30
وَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمُ الْحَقُّ قَالُوا هَـٰذَا سِحْرٌ وَإِنَّا بِهِ كَافِرُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ (30)
But when the Truth came to them, they said: "This is sorcery, and we do reject it."
surah al ahqaf verse no 7
وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِلْحَقِّ لَمَّا جَاءَهُمْ هَـٰذَا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٧﴾ (7)
When Our Clear Signs are rehearsed to them, the Unbelievers say, of the Truth when it comes to them: "This is evident sorcery!"
surah at tur verse no 15
أَفَسِحْرٌ هَـٰذَا أَمْ أَنتُمْ لَا تُبْصِرُونَ ﴿١٥﴾ (15) ) Is this magic, or do you not see?
surah as saff verse no 6
وَإِذْ قَالَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ إِنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ إِلَيْكُم مُّصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيَّ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَمُبَشِّرًا بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسْمُهُ أَحْمَدُ ۖ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا هَـٰذَا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٦﴾ (6)
And (remember) when 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you, confirming the Taurat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad. But when he (Ahmad i.e. Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."
surah muddathir verse no 24
فَقَالَ إِنْ هَـٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ يُؤْثَرُ ﴿٢٤﴾ (24)
Then he said: "This is nothing but magic from that of old,
surah falak verse no 4
وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ ﴿٤﴾ (4)
And from the evil of those who blow on knots,
do remember me in your prayer
amel soname
amel_soname@yahoo

I am having the same issues!
masterVoodoo

Non-muslim

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Voodoo Reply with quote

All kinds of reversal spells that can be causious while doing this voodoo spell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Islamic Forum Index -> General Talk All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2